Regolamento | Profilo | Messaggi Privati | Area Soci | Search
   Indice del Forum > Australiani in Italia > Invitation to Umbria

ANONYMOUS
Utente Anonimo

/nothing
699 Post

Posted - Mercoledi 5 Ottobre 2005 9:36:38 AM  

Good morning!

I wanted to let you know that on October 22nd my company has a day outing tour to Città della Pieve in Umbria. It's a beautiful town, there will be a fantastic lunch, and all the saffron harvest activities I have organized will be both fun and interesting. I really hope to be able to see you on the 22nd so be sure to let me know if you'd like to reserve. (See the information below)

You may be interested in taking some of our upcoming cooking classes as well. I have an evening class scheduled for both Thursday October 20th and 27th as well as a day class on Friday October 21st. Let me know if any of those times are of interest to you.

Thanks e a presto,

Wendy

Umbrian Saffron Harvest Saturday October 22nd, 2005.
This is a day outing you will not want to miss!

*Did you know that Italy is one of the top worldwide producers of saffron?

*Did you know that the Renaissance painter Perugino was actually born in Città della Pieve and
not Perugia, and that he used saffron to produce the exquisite yellows in his paintings?

You’ll learn many more interesting facts as well as participating in the actual saffron harvest process
when you join Flavor of Italy for a day outing to celebrate the Umbrian saffron harvest!

We will participate in all the stages of the harvest from gathering the flowers
to the final tostatura or drying process of the saffron.

Then we’ll enjoy a gourmet lunch featuring dishes prepared with saffron
in a charming location in the heart of the lovely medieval Umbrian hill town Città della Pieve.

And of course don’t miss the opportunity to purchase some freshly harvested saffron!

Only € 55.00 per person!!! (Including harvest activities, lunch & bus transportation)

Call or email to reserve, 06 903 6175, info@flavorofitaly.com

Flavor of Italy LLC
Via Stazzo Quadro, 15B
Riano (RM) 00060 Italia
Tel: (39) 06 903 6175
Fax: (39) 06 233 229 617
Email: info@flavorofitaly.com
www.flavorofitaly.com

info@flavorofitaly.com

« »  
Jump to: